Jogging is an easy and flexible exercise that needs little equipment and facilities. It is gentle on your knees, hips, and ankles than running.
This form of exercise helps you burn calories, it is possible to lose weight. If you jog at night, it is believed to burn a significant amount of calories.
However, it is wise to take advice from your general physician before you start any new exercise regimen.
Jogging night for weight loss
If you intend to lose weight through the loss of body fat, you will require having less calorie intake than your body consumes over time.
You need to create a calorie deficit of 3,500 calories to lose a pound of body fat.
This may mean, over the week, you can consume only 2000 calories so that you can burn 2,500 calories regularly.
A 500-calorie regular deficiency would equal to 3,500 calorie weekly deficiency and a weight loss of one pound.
Burning calories through jogging at night
The amount of calories you burn through jogging depends on several things such as your speed, your weight and the terrain you run on.
If you jog uphill or on a rolling terrain, you can lose more calories per hour.
You can burn more calories faster than jogging on the flat. The heavier joggers can lose weight faster than light joggers.
For instance, a person weighing 120 pounds can burn 245 calories per hour of jogging on flat ground at a speed of 4 Kph.
On the other hand, a person weighing 220 pounds can burn 450 calories on a similar level and at the same speed.
Health benefits of jogging at night
There are distinct benefits of late-night jogging. In terms of timing, if you run at night, it will allow you free time between the end of a distinctive workday and your bedtime.
You can get more time to jog at night compared to the morning.
If it is summer, it is better to jog at night because night temperatures are more favorable.
At the same time, you can prevent the risks of heat stroke or sunburn linked with running during the daytime.
- 5 Reasons Nobody Told You About Hair Loss in Women
- FAT BURNING FOOD DIET- HOW TO FIT THESE FOODS INTO YOUR DIET
- 10 SIMPLE WAYS TO CHANGE YOU’RE EATING HABITS
- 10 WEIRD FASHION LIFE HACKS EVERY GIRL CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
Jogging or running at night involves safety issues that you do not require to care about as much during the day.
The clarity to the motorists is a key concern after the sunsets. On the other hand, most streets get less busy at night.
Therefore, you may become the target of a miscreant. If you prefer jogging or running at night, you should be careful about safety guidelines to prevent the probability of injury.
- Wear a high visibility running jacket or opt for other reflective running gears to make you visible at night. You can even add a fluorescent armband for greater visibility.
- Do not use a headphone while jogging. This will help you sense what is going on around you.
- Always try to jog with a partner.
- Tell your dear ones about the route you use to jog and the expected time of return.
- If you can follow these safety guidelines, you can enjoy your health regimen and get fruitful results.