Makeup remover plays a very important role in removing makeup at the end of the day. Sleeping with makeup can cause severe damage to your skin.
After a long hectic day in the office, it becomes painful to spend time removing makeup. But you should take out some time to remove your make up before sleeping.
It is important to keep our skin, makeup-free at night. Our skin rejuvenates and repairs when we sleep at night. So if we do not remove the makeup before sleeping then the pores of our skin might get clogged.
When you go out with makeup on your skin the makeup products get combined with oil and dirt. This does not allow our skin to breathe and lead to breakouts.
Can You Use Baby Oil to Remove Makeup?
The makeup remover available in the market is not always a good option. If you are using makeup on your skin every day, then it can be expensive for you to buy several bottles of makeup remover to remove the makeup.
The makeup removers available in the market can have side effects as they are often loaded with chemicals.
So in this article, we will let you know whether you can use baby oil to remove makeup from your skin. It works as a natural makeup remover to remove makeup.
So even if you are wearing heavy makeup, you can still remove your makeup using baby oil. Dermatologists recommend a patient to use baby oil for mild irritated and dry skin.
Baby oil contains mineral oil and light fragrance which is also very effective in removing eye makeup. You might also like: 6 Ways to Get Beautiful Eyes Naturally Without Makeup
What Are the 5 Steps to Remove Makeup?
To keep our skin healthy let us find out how to remove makeup using baby oil.
- On a cotton ball pour a few drops of baby oil.
- At first, try to remove your eye makeup. To remove the makeups from your eye rub the cotton over your eyelashes, eyelid and under your eyes.
- Remove the excess oil with another cotton ball.
- Now put some oil on another piece of a cotton ball. Remove the makeup from your face and lip by gently rubbing the cotton.
- To remove the greasiness from your face wash it with a mild cleanser.
So now you know how to use baby oil to remove makeup. You need to use baby oil twice to remove your eye makeup.
As our eye is a delicate part of our body so you need to take special care of it.
So instead of spending your money on commercial makeup removers start using baby oil. Baby oil is cheap, safe and natural without any side effects.
- What is the Difference Between Foundation and Concealer
- Simple Tips to Look Beautiful Naturally Everyday Without Makeup