Once a month, almost every woman in the world shares a common pain – period pain. It can also be known as menstruation. There have not been any exact type of medicine you for this symptom until now or it cannot entirely treat the problems well.
Fortunately, with the help of wonderful natural ingredients, you can make use of them to get rid of the problems.
Here are some most common ingredients to deal with periods pains you can give a try:
1. Try Cinnamon for Painful Periods
This wonderful herb is loaded with antiseptics and anti-inflammatory ingredients, which is beneficial for many health problems, including period pains. To remove the symptoms, you can drink the cinnamon tea throughout the day.
- Dissolve one teaspoon cinnamon powder in hot water.
- Steep it in for 10 minutes and add a few drops of honey or sugar to bring the taste.
- To have the best result, drink it every day before going to bed.
2. Sesame Help Menstrual Cramps
Those little tiny seeds have incredible benefits for those who are suffering from menstrual pain. They are loaded with protein and vitamins that can control the pain and enhance blood flowing. Besides, most women who are in the period also suffer from cramps, which can be brilliantly beaten by sesame.
You are recommended to consume sesame seeds while having the period or every day.
- Put a bowl of sesame in water.
- Leave it for couples of hours.
- Consume several times a day.
3. Use Ginger
Ginger is best known for warming effects, which can effectively reduce the pain, especially menstrual pain. Along with that, it has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients, which can effectively control the pain and stop it from spreading.
Ginger tea is the most effective way to calm the pain:
- Crush one clove fresh ginger and boil them with water.
- Steep and strain it for a few minutes.
- Drink while it still has steam.
Alternatively, you can chew ginger to have instant result if you can bear a burning sensation.
- 5 Quick Ways to Get Rid of Hickeys Completely
- WHY IS IT GOOD TO JOGGING AT NIGHT BEFORE BED
- Fastest Way to Get Rid of Strawberry Legs
- 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of avocado – For Women Especially
4. Try Blackstrap Molasses
Blackstrap molasses possesses arrays of essential minerals such as calcium, potassium, and vitamins. This makes it among top home remedies for menstrual pain. It acts as a tool to reduce heavy bleeding and reduce cramps – one of the most common side effects of periods.
To have the best result, you can consume it with milk.
- Mix few teaspoons Blackstrap molasses with warm milk.
- Leave it for few minutes and steep it.
- Drink throughout the day or whenever you feel the pain.
5. Use Parsley
This excellent home remedies for many health problems is available in every kitchen. It has a natural compound that is best known for alleviating the pain, especially period pain:
- Take out fresh parsley leaves and wash them thoroughly.
- Squeeze thoroughly to extract the juice.
- Drink it a few times a day on a daily basis.
Alternatively, if you cannot bear the strong taste, you can make a cup of tea out of parley juice. Both ways need to be consumed on a regular basis.
6. Try Fennel
Similar to other ingredients to treat the pain, fennel has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic, which make it a useful tool.
Once it is consumed, it can relax uterus’s muscles as well as reduce cramps, which literally alleviate all the pain caused by fennel.
- Take one teaspoon fennel in boiling water.
- Steep it for more 5 minutes and drink while it stills have steams.
7. Exercise Good for Period Pain
Exercising every day has many health benefits. This healthy lifestyle enhances blood circulation, makes you sweat and leaves skin to breathe.
By this way, your body can free toxins and generate a generous amount of endorphin to combat with the pain. Menstrual pain only gives you one more reason to perform exercise every day.
- How to Get Rid of Smelling Sulfur Burps Quickly at Home
- How To Remove Gel Nail Polish Without Nail Damage
- What are the Benefits of aloe vera gel for natural hair
- How to Cure Yellow Thick Toenails Quickly at Home