Everyone burps, or belching which is completely a natural process of digestion as the gasses are created in your digestive tract. The burps have a smell of the foods that you ate recently and do no harm to your body.
Once you have sulfur burps your body is creating gas from proteins that contain sulfur, or hydrogen sulfide gas. This is blamed for causing burps within your body.
We all have burp (belch) at any point in our life and usually, it is odorless. Some people regard burping as a social stigma, however, it is unavoidable. In some cases, burps is been stinky and smelly, and in such situation, embarrassment and discomforts are unavoidable.
Generally speaking, burping is a natural process of expelling accumulated stomach gas. This health issue strike when a large amount of gas is swallowed at a time.
Followings are some natural home remedies that help you to deal with this problem effectively and inexpensively.
1. Use Brown Rice – to Get Rid of Sulfur Burps Quickly
If you are struggling to find some natural home remedies for sulfur burps at the same time, then off you go with brown rice – which is considered as another rich source of fiber. You are recommended to use brown rice several times per day to get rid of sulfur burps efficiently in just a short period of time.
2. Lemon Water with Honey
How to apply:
- Prepare warm water in a teacup or mug.
- Add the juice of ½ a lemon to the solution.
- To bring the taste, add one teaspoon of honey to sweeten and drink every morning.
- Repeat this on a regular basis to get the best result.
3. Holy Basil – to Get Rid of Sulfur Burps Fast
Another option you can opt for belching is holy basil. It is rich in antispasmodic and carminative properties that help to expel gas and ease other gastrointestinal discomforts and other digestion problem.
You can either drink holy basil tea or directly chew on some fresh cloves of the leaves for internal and external uses.
4. Applay Anise Seeds
Anise seeds have been blamed to contain several components that support the digestion and treat belching. Besides, it is the carminative properties that help expel gas buildup in your digestive tract. Thanks to this, you will have to worry about burps in no time.
How to use:
- Directly chew one teaspoon of anise seeds after a meal.
- Alternatively, have one teaspoon of lightly crushed anise seeds.
- Add one cup of boiling water to the powder.
- Wait for 5 minutes and then strain it.
- Repeat this action at least twice a day to get the best result.
5. Eat Wisely to cure Smelling Burps Quickly
The foremost advice you can get is to eat the right foods. First, you need eliminating foods high in sulfur (eggs and many dried fruits), dairy products and foods made with dairy products and foods high in sugar. Next thing you should do is to add fiber and water to your diet. Following this will improve the health of your digestive system by cleaning out the substances in your body that can produce sulfides and address the problem of burping in no time.
6. Try Asafetida
Asafetida works wonders to control gas formation due to acidity. It is rich in antiflatulent properties as well as antispasmodic properties, which are key elements that help alleviate stomachaches triggered by abdominal gas.
How to use:
- Have a pinch of asafetida mixed in a glass of warm water.
- Consume this mixture a few times a day until you find a satisfying result.
- Alternatively, you can use asafetida powder while preparing curries and soups.
7. Apple to cure Sulfur Burps Quickly
To address sulfur burps, it is better that you increase the amount of fiber in your consumption. This is another great tip on how to get rid of sulfur burps without going to see doctors.
Apple has been regarded to contain a considerable amount of fiber. It is logical that you eat more apples or use it in the form of the juice to get benefits to your health.
8. Avoid Gas-Producing Foods
If you desperately want to prevent burping then it is a must that you avoid eating gas-producing foods. There is nothing you should do about carbohydrate-rich foods as well as fatty foods as they usually the main factor that causes gas.
9. Lemon juice to Get Rid of Smelling Burps
It is a must that drinking a glass of warm water with lemon juice and honey each morning.
This is not a traditional way to get rid of egg burps, however, since both ingredients are cleansing agents that help to remove all sorts of toxins from your body. It is recommended to follow strictly anyway.
10. Pepto Bismol to cure Smelling Burps
An over-the-counter medication is proved to be effective in fighting egg burps. Pepto Bismol can address this problem by binding with the sulfides in your stomach and digestive system. Once Pepto Bismol has effects, the sulfides are no longer available to create the cause that causes the burps. It is better than you recommended doctor first for the dosage.
11. Use Ginger to cure sulfur burps instantly
Ginger has been regarded as an effective home treatment to prevent excessive gas for a long time. It is the carminative property that helps relax the gastrointestinal muscles and therefore preventing gas.
Along with that, it acts as an excellent tool to improve digestion and relieve pain if any.
12. Try Peppermint
How to use:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of dried peppermint leaves with a cup of hot water.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes then strain it.
- Consume this tea 2 or 3 times a day until you find a satisfying result.
13. Probiotic Foods
Probiotic foods work wonders as a natural balance of your gut bacteria. The imbalance of the bacteria in your digestive system is the key factor leading to gas formation and belching.
Probiotic foods are proving to treat different digestive problems, ranging from constipation to diarrhea in just a short period of time. There are probiotic foods available that you can eat namely Greek yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, buttermilk, and sour pickles.
14. Water to cure sulfur burps and diarrhea
Water is such a crucial part of how to get rid of sulfur burps at home that you can easily apply. The sufficient amount of water every day acts as a tool to protect the stomach from being infected by the bacteria.
Along with that, the bad smell of sulfur burps is the factor that results in bad breath. Therefore, drink enough water is the simplest way to get rid of bad breath and you need to strictly follow every day.
- Complete Natural Foot Care Tips Pedicure At Home
- 10 SIMPLE WAYS TO CHANGE YOU’RE EATING HABITS
- Take care of newborn baby hair – 5 Effective Tips
- 9 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR METABOLISM
- Is it Safe to Take Aloe Vera When You’re Pregnant?
- 5 Casual Tips That Will Make You A Better Runner
- 3 Flu Risks You Didn’t Even Notice