If you have razor bumps in the pubic area, this can be very painful and unpleasant. Of course, you don’t want to lurk on the side just because your pubic area hurts. Men and women can experience this especially because the pubic area is vulnerable to sweat and bacteria.
Moreover, air cannot freely flow inside and out of the pubic region, which makes it even more prone to bacteria and infection. Knowing how to get rid of razor bumps in the pubic area is definitely important.
How to Avoid Razor Bumps in Your Pubic Area
Preventing razor bumps should always be the first concern. So how can you prevent razor bumps in the pubic area?
- Clean your pubic area regularly. Use antibacterial cleanser to fight off germs and bacteria. Once you have shaved your pubic area, you are also actually opening the pores and exposing it to more bacteria. Make sure to keep your pubic region clean to heal shaving bumps easily.
- Replace your shaves after three to five times usage. Replacing your shaves will prevent you from getting razor bumps and even from any infection caused by bacteria-ridden shaves.
- If you shave, always go through the hair’s direction. Shaving against it would lead to painful razor bumps.
- Use shaving cream or gel to help shave the pubic region easily. Also Read: Fastest Way to Get Rid of Strawberry Legs
How to Get Rid of Razor Bumps on Pubic Area Fast
Knowing all these preventive measures will definitely save you from such painful razor bumps. If you already have razor bumps, don’t worry because we will also teach you how to get rid of shaving bumps in the pubic area.
Hot compress helps heal razor bumps and keeps your pubic area bacteria-free. Simply soak a clean towel in a bowl of hot water then wring out excess water.
Put the hot compress directly on razor bumps and leave it there for fifteen minutes. Repeat the said procedure thrice. The heat from the compress will help relieve pain and swelling as well as kill bacteria in the pubic area.
Using a hot compress is definitely an effective way of how to get rid of shaving bumps in the pubic area.
Scrub your pubic area two or three times per week. Exfoliating your pubic area will help remove dead skin cells and reveal new ones. Doing this will, therefore, help decrease razor bumps until it fades. Also Read: How to Prevent Ingrown Hairs On Legs When Shaving
You can also use hydrocortisone cream to help treat razor bumps. This is an effective remedy on how to get rid of razor bumps in the pubic area.
You can buy this in any pharmacy near you. Apply hydrocortisone cream daily until razor bumps are healed.
Witch hazel is also another effective remedy on how to get rid of shaving bumps in the pubic area. Simply prepare a cotton ball and witch hazel.
Soak the cotton ball into the witch hazel then apply it directly on razor bumps. This will help reduce swelling and will help treat razor bumps.
Keep in mind all these tips on how to get rid of razor bumps in the pubic area. You should also take note of the preventive measures against shaving bumps. This will prevent all pain and hassles caused by razor bumps.
- 7 Best Ways to Get Rid of Nail Biting Habit
- 3 Benefits of Infrared Sauna | Health And Beauty
- 10 Ways to Get Rid of Milia Seeds Naturally
Image License: commons.wikimedia.org under Creative Commons License