Our hands are the most essential part of our body that does almost all the jobs. So if we do not take proper care of our hands, we can see our hands suffering in no time.
You can feel your hands be rough, and you can see dry skin around your nails. The skin around the nails can also become hard and come out.
How to Prevent the Dry Skin Around Nails
Here are some tips which can help you to remove dry skin around your nails. So let us find out how to prevent the hard dry skin around fingernails?
To get rid of dry skin around nails moisturizing is very important. Take a generous amount of moisturizer to treat your cuticles.
Instead of using sweet-smelling moisturizer, use moisturizers that are alcohol-free.
To get a soft and beautiful hand and nail, apply a generous amount of lotion at night before going to bed and wear gloves.
More of Manicure
Your hands and nails need extra care if you do stressful and rough work. To stop your cuticles and hand from drying out you need to go for a regular manicure.
Protect the skin around your nails use a nail polish remover that contains vitamin E. To get the visible result you need to go for a manicure once a month.
Peel the Skin Around Nails
If the dry skin around nails is left untreated it can be very painful after some time.
So skin peeling is very important to treat dry skin around fingernails. Sometimes the dry and peeling skin comes out of its own leaving a gaping hole.
So it becomes easier for bacteria to enter your body through these holes. You might also like: 7 Best Ways to Get Rid of Nail Biting Habit
Eat and Drink in the Right Way
What we eat and drink affects our skin. Though weather conditions can also cause dry skin, you need to have more vitamin B and vitamin E if you are prone to dry skin.
These vitamins help to stop dry skin around fingernails. Also, drink eight glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated.
Remedies to Treat the Dry and Peeling Skin Around Your Nails
To get rid of dry and peeling skin around nails you can try the home remedies given below-
Honey and Banana
Honey can hydrate your skin fast and banana contain the right amount of vitamin and minerals to treat your dry skin.
Add one Tbsp honey with two mash bananas. Apply this mixture to the skin around your nails and hand.
Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with plain water. Also Read: How to Cure Yellow Thick Toenails Quickly at Home
Almond oil contains vitamin E that moisturizes the dry skin around nails and stops the skin from peeling out.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera can be very effective in treating dry skin around fingernails. Apply aloe Vera gel on the dry skin and leave it for 15 minutes.
Rinse it off with water. To get visible results to repeat the process. You might also like: 7 Simple Homemade Remedies to Make Your Brittle Nails Strong
Oats and Milk
To moisten the skin around your nails mix two Tbsp of ground oats with few drops of essential oil and three Tbsp of warm milk.
Apply this mixture on your nails and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. To get visible results to repeat the process daily.
Tips to Remove Dry and Peeling Skin Around Nails Fast
To get rid of dry skins around nails try the following tips.
- Various infections can be caused you if pick the loose skin around your fingers with mouth or hands. So to avoid any kind of discomfort do not pick the loose skin around your fingers.
- Fingers immersed in water and soap for too long can cause dry skin around your nails. So while washing dishes do not forget to wear gloves.
- In winter our skin gets dried easily. So during winter always wear gloves to get rid of dry skin over nails and hands.
- The essential oil present in our nails and skin can be removed by the use of nail polish remover that contains acetone. So try to avoid acetone-based nail polish remover.
- Always file the corner of your nails. This can help you to fix dry skin around nails, and also prevent the splitting of the skin.
With the right tips and resources, you can get rid of dry skin around nails easily. Dry and peeling skin over nails is a common problem and you can see the visible results by following the home remedies.
- 9 Useful Ways to Lighten Dark Spots on Buttocks and Thighs
- What is the Difference Between Solar and Acrylic Nails
- Simple Tips to Look Beautiful Naturally Everyday Without Makeup